PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aircraft Security Works: Pilot Locked out of Cockpit In Flight
Old 7th Sep 2006, 20:23
pakeha-boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tonka...it hasnt happened yet...if you dont think its a credible threat you are living in a dream world and have no idea what you are talking about....not sure what you do all day,but I fly into the largest Airports in the world....there are plenty who want to do harm.

You are obviously against this gun thing,,,,myself included...once.....so instead of knocking it and not being open to the fact that it might help ,,like yourself...I enrolled in the training with the option of pulling out....the training is excellent,the rules of engagement spelled out clearly......is there a chance for s mishap?..for sure,...is the deterrant value worth it?... for sure ....

Not sure what type of cocpit you spend your days in,but in mine,as the "inflight security co-ordinator"my job is to defend the cockpit(and maybe your wife and kids)at all costs......youll think 2x walking into this cockpit when you not supposed too....****ty situatuion we are in,but thats the world we seem to live in these days....not my choice for sure...PB