PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL Pilot Exodus
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2006, 21:46
DeltaSix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Advise

Originally Posted by DrahNa
any good advice D6? salamat
Firstly, go to the other thread "Jobs in the Philippines" and we'll continue there.

Secondly, get more hours - QUICKLY !!!!
Offer a prospective employer anything just to get your hours up...... Example.... offer to wash the car, do his/her office work, work on weekends, marry his daughter, rob a bank , anything just to get your hours up. Get my drift ?

Thirdly, do instructing, charter, parachute dropping, and a combination of others .... and maybe drug smuggling, and gun running too..(just kidding) .... anything that involves flying.....my point is, do not rely on one source, otherwise it will take you forever. Don't make the same mistake that I did. RELIED ON ONE SOURCE.

Just a tip, if you are interested, and you can manage to come here in Australia, I can place you with a skydiving company up in Cairns that will get your hours up quickly.
All you need is 10 hours on the Cessna 210 and maybe progress to Twotters down the track.
They'll get you flying 5-7 times a day maybe seven days a week....ssssshhhh...don't tell anyone I said that. They have a chronic shortage here on pilots for skydiving.

Good luck DrahNa - Contact Departures when airborne, clear for take off...

D6

Last edited by DeltaSix; 6th Sep 2006 at 21:58.