PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet - 2
Thread: Easyjet - 2
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2006, 10:20
egnxema

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My most recent EZY flight was cancelled, and the promise of being reimbursed for any neccessary overnight hotels and taxis has not happened, even though I have had repeated phone/email and written correspondence with "Customer Services" at easyLand.

My cancelled flight was in June - I for one will not be flying with easyJet again for the foreseeable future - I cannot afford the risk of a) not getting home on the expected date, and b) not being reimbursed for the expense of having to overnight due to easyJet not being able to crew their fleet properly.

In all honesty I now rather fly on a higher fare with BA/AF/IB, or fly to a secondary airport with FR and pay for the ground transportation.

I am fearful of sounding like a ranting upset pax, but I have been in the travel industry, both business, retail and airline for a number of years. After the summer that easyJet have had I feel they deserve to be stung by the courts or the CAA for their dreadful incompetence.

In NO WAY am I hitting at the fliers - easyJet crew have always been brilliant in my experience.

But I am full of disbelief at the apparent muppets that are allowed to run that airline.