PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DEFO/Conditions of Service 2007 Hot Oil
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2006, 00:44
Team America

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mach75, I am working real hard to have this proposal voted down comprehensively because I do not want to have to look you in the eye when you join this Company and say that I had a part in voting to allow the Company to introduce lower conditions than that we presently enjoy. This Company can continue to profitably grow without the introduction of CoS 07.
Bscaler, I agree with most of what you have been saying but in reference to the above quote, when you and I joined on B scale we where happy with the T&C otherwise we wouldn't have taken to job. The same goes for the DEFO's, if you join on these conditions you really can't complain about them at a later date because by signing them to take the job you are saying you are happy to work for those T&C's, otherwise don't join.
For the record I wil be voting No and if this is all the company is offering to the DEFO's I would think they won't be geting many application's as most of the people they are targeting are experienced guys who are presently employed with other airlines.
So hang out till the T&C's are better or take an S/O job, it is a very good life.