PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aero graduate
Thread: Aero graduate
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2006, 20:16
planecrazy.eu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the, people keep telling me that Brunel is more an Engineering Uni than and Aero Eng one, so what are the top Aero Uni's around?

I am having issues with my C1 Medical, so i am not sure if i can be a pilot, if i cant i want to be involved with aviation, i am interested in Design and Planning. I really have no idea what degree would suite me the best, i have asked many people, and have asked a few times on here, but i am still as confused as ever.

I am going to Brunel to do a FOE course as i never did a direct science or maths A'level and they wont take me even though i have good A levels in other subjects. So in a few months time i am going to be applying again for a BEng or MEng course at Brunel or another Uni, i am really after some info on where the best regarded Aero eng courses are, and what course would suite me the best out of the different Aero eng courses offered?

GTE seems to have some good knowledge on this industry, i would really value to good information and it is much appreciated and before any one says so, i have look through this forum board but cant really find what i am looking for... Thanks