PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL Pilot Exodus
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2006, 15:38
teeepee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stay where you are

Originally Posted by DrahNa
Hey guys this is my very first post here so I am hoping for some positive replies .... I'm not keeping my hopes up though....

About myself: I have about 750 total time, about 26 multi engine, and about 400 FO caravan time. I want to fly for PAL because I wanna be in those big planes. I have read a lot of the postings here and I do realize that it may be a bad move to fly for them but I just really wanna be in that big plane. I have read and stayed up late till 2 am HI std time just to find out whats out there....

ANyways, I may not make sense in what I am trying to say coz I've been up since this morning flying around the island but if anybody has any suggestion on how I can get myself into PAL pls let me know.

P.S I see PAL's plane here in HI once and a while and if anyone here is flying these routes maybe we can hang out and have lunch or something then talk about getting me in I fly inter-island .....Salamat Po
////////// HEY GUY STAY WHERE YOU ARE TRY HAWAIIAN AIR OR ALOHA YOU WONT LIKE THE SALARY THOSE GUYS FLYING PAL PLANES GETS CUZ OF PESO DEVALUATION,AND IT'LL BE 1$ to 100PHP PRETTY SOON AS MR.TAN'S PREMONITION,''DIOS T AGNINA ADING''