PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dodgy Netjets contract/paying arrangements is bringing NJE pilots in deep trouble
Old 28th Aug 2006, 09:54
winkle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
when i was in the process of leaving i used to tell the pax i was leaving and also if i knew the pax, the reasons why i was leaving. i didnt whinge to them or make a drama i just told them i felt myself going down hill in terms of culminative fatigue. that is to say 18 days or more a month on the road with totally inadequate leave is not a player. i have seen nj pilots around the bazzars and they look knackered. i for one would not like to have spent a HUGE amount of dosh on a share and then be flown by people who were suffering the hidden effects of long term culminative fatigue. even when i was leaving some of the sales people i had on board would say the pilots worked 6/5 i made it my business to let them know the truth. i really wanted nj to do well and be part of that team but to take advantage of pilots like they did was off side. look around you its a pilots market.