PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dodgy Netjets contract/paying arrangements is bringing NJE pilots in deep trouble
Old 27th Aug 2006, 08:22
erikv

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm not wearing pink glasses and I'm not saying everything is perfect. But for those who like a little more adventure than shuttling between the same few destinations, the downsides may just be part of the package.

There is definitely room for improvement in terms of an onshore contract, payscale and FTLs. But I see that this is getting attention in Lisbon and I also appreciate that we don't have the same people in management compared to three years ago. They have realised that there is a need for improvement, but things don't change overnight. Communications are improving and a dialogue is starting with the W.O. project.

While we are waiting for this to materialise, I think we should maintain a balanced picture to the world. The first few posts on this thread are not going to help bring in sufficient newhires, which in turn is reducing the chances of getting 6/5 in the future.

Erik