PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS CABIN CREW DISCUSSIONS ( IV)
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2006, 00:40
cartexchange

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cant see what the fuss is all about!
People call in sick for various reasons, I gave just one example.
Some people also call sick because they don't want to go to the place whether it be for safety ,security, health ,boredom ,hygiene many reasons.
When I am on the reserve I am glad to fill in these vacancies, the more hours the better then its over and done with, when I'm on reserve I expect to the these kinds of trips.

there is no back peddling, its true people call in sick for a million reasons, and one of them being they don't want to go there. SO WHAT!

MEL BOURNE you stated!
....that GD wants to well and truly shaft the Flight Attendants if what cartexchange writes is correct? What pathetic mob of people who 'go sick' if they don't like their assigned work? "going sick" is not just dishonest and theft but what is its impact on the decent colleagues who are called in to fill the breach? How low can you go? If this is what is going on at Qantas, no wonder the place is in need of urgent treatment. The sooner GD gets rid of the malcontents and dishonest such as those about whom cartexchange writes, the better Qantas will become.

are you telling me people in any other areas of QF are different, are you telling me that the ground dwellers at QCC1 never ever take a sick day off for any other reason than being genuinely I'll.

Before you make a comment on one group of people Mil Boone have a good close Look at your own area.....................