PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dodgy Netjets contract/paying arrangements is bringing NJE pilots in deep trouble
Old 25th Aug 2006, 14:54
Smeagel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CL300
LoL....
You think this is funny?

The contract is ****, yes,
Further down in this post you say "because all what is written in pprune should be told face to face with the management". So when did you tell them the contract is ****? How many times in your ten year association with them did you say this?

Well then you have the option to walk away after you had it in your hands after the indoc no ?
You know full well that nobody gets to see their contract before indoc. To go on the indoc course they must have resigned their last position. So what choice do they have when they see the contract?

You chose to sign this contract for the good and the worse,
So did you but now you say it is "****".

Today's Netjets contract is the best because......
....because it is ****?

first it is not going to change soon except if something major occurs
How do you think things will change if NJE management are allowed to mistreat their staff in secret? The Teamsters at NJA shamed the company into reforming by putting up large advertisments outside fbo's and picketing shareholder meetings. Would that company have changed its ways without publicity?

because all what is written in pprune should be told face to face with the management.
Please look at the point above. How many times in 10 years have you told management your contract is "****"? You must have told them, everything written in PPRuNe must be said "face to face", no?

even if crew representation is necessary, it is designed to be a buffer between all the discussion and especially this one.
Crew representation is the LAST thing management wants. At the moment they divide and rule. When the representation comes will you stand up and say "I do not want a pay rise/better vacation/better conditions. I signed my **** contract and I told everyone to shut up therefore I do not deserve what they have earned for me"? Of course you will.

Who are you to tell people where they can and cannot discuss these issues? May I suggest that if you dislike the subject simply ignore it.