PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dodgy Netjets contract/paying arrangements is bringing NJE pilots in deep trouble
Old 25th Aug 2006, 10:19
Smeagel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CL300
This is what everybody knows now I will suggest that you should continue this discussion in the Netjets private forum, since even if you are angry about things, these should not be brought into public forums.
On top of this you are leaving the company, it is sellfish and irresponsible to throw this in public.. Glad that you are leaving, Team spirit is not with you or it is highly egocentric.

Oh puurrlleeeaaase.

The private crew forum is the best thing that ever happened to NJE mangement. If the public could see some of the things written in there their hair would curl.

CL300. Why should this not be discussed in public? Are you saying that anyone thinking of joining the company should not be allowed to know about this? Why? What is your motive?

Nobody would dispute that we all must pay our taxes somewhere but as EatMyShorts says this is not about tax. As you have mentioned it though what are your feelings toward an employer who gladly releases information to a tax department about an employee without that employees knowledge and when the company were not legally obliged to do so? This should tell you (again) how much NJE cares about it's crew and their wellbeing.

If indeed you are a NJE employee I can only assume that you are relatively new there. Let's see how you feel in a year after you have been on the receiving end for a while.

On the other hand if you do not work for NJE I would suggest you know little about the subject.