PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Baggage Allowance Cuts
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2006, 07:23
Terry K Rumble

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Morning all,

I Just wanted to give you a (final?) update on where I am with this.

Sadly, despite sending copies of letters from the Dept of Transport, HSE and Sept of Trade, (all of who catagorically deny any involvement whatsoever), BA have failed to reply to any of my recent correspondance. Indeed, they have now blocked my e mail link to them to reply via e mail on there own system.

Another little 'ditty' wis that despite having been told (in writing) that I could purchase the 'extra baggage' I have now found that on my particular flight to Phoenix, this is NOT possible! So I guess I'm screwed all ends up. You just cannot trust BA can you?

I understand that they have had more important things on their minds recently, however, I don't believe that everyone at BA is involved in anti-terrorism duties, and I should have thought that now was an ideal opportunity to put things right, and look after thier loyal customers. I cannot see the number of travellers increasing as a result of recent events, can you?

Sadly, this has not been the case, and like the rest of you, I feel it time to retire gracefully from the argument, satisfied in my own mind that I have been lied to and cheated by BA, like so many others.

My trip in Novemeber with BA will sadly be my last with them. I think I would rarther fly with anyone, than fly BA again.

So Willie Walsh, I give up. You have won on this occasion. But I'm sure you will lose in the end. You cannot keep treating your customers in this appalling manner. Sooner (or later) it will bite you in the behind!

Yours Aye
TKR