PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Training Dept?
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2006, 13:41
Herbsnspices

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Kamaciwa,

Firstly, I believe that I am entitled to my opinion, but second and this may concern you, is that nitwits without dignity like you flying in the jungles are probably the guys flashig the green cards when it comes to subservience as the norms dictate at EY.

With all if not the majority of perks always hanging like a carrot in an airline that has "unlimited budgets" and losses into the billions due to "glutonous" procurement systems, and that fails it's pilots in many other regards. Come on gloat again so i can pierce that cheek of yours that's full of hot air.

So prior to moralising us, I understand that due to your nationality you may not have much of a choice and therefore have to sell your soul to the devil, not the rest of us though although I am only speaking for myself.

And I sympathise, so much so as a matter of fact that I left you in there to live and bask in the glory of the "World's fastest growing airline" filling its ranks with lunatics like you and the cabin load to match, if that is any reference to go by.

But definetly if prostitution is somehting you are used to and it runs in your family, then I do not question for a moment that Ey is the place for you. Keep going and don't look back. The day will come when HE will swing by in his car to collect your wife/daughter without bothering whether you are there or not, then again he could be coming around for you! But if that's what rocks your boat! Well...!

Last edited by Herbsnspices; 24th Aug 2006 at 13:56.