PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Was it today??
Thread: Was it today??
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2006, 09:38
JapJok

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK red, I now have it after lengthy explanation from you.

Mateship is a state of mind, the same state of mind the former CP of VB displayed (equality, friendship and soldarity) when he screwed his former mates to accept half the going rate so he could receive $20 M in shares!!

Equality, friendship and solidarity indeed! I still argue that it is the ability to think as an individual that is more highly regarded than the so called qualities of 'mateship'. Any loser can follow the leader, in some cases into oblivion.

013690, you guys always fall back on the 'help is available' line when you're cornered. Doesn't wash,sorry. None of the airlines you mention areout of business because of the events of which we write. Nice try, but fantasy. No further argument on that issue will be entertained becaus e you know you're talking bull$hit.

priapism, let's hope it doesn't degenerate into what you mention, but you make a valid point. Mob mentality is adangerous thing as many, including me, have found to our great cost. This thread was definitely not intended to be what you suggest.