PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch Boots off 2 Arab/Asian men AGP - MAN due pax complaints
Old 23rd Aug 2006, 14:44
flash8

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by PanPanYourself
Uh, hpcock, which "interlectual spectrum" might you be in? I was just wondering 'cause you can't even spell intellectual correctly despite being supposedly born and raised in Britain.
Why "supposedly" ? Sorry it sounds racist to me mate.

Those two chaps, two young asian lads, were basically victims of the hysteria whipped up by the press and devoured by the chavs. I genuinely feel sorry for them, and the many thousands of other decent muslims in the UK, who due to the current situation many are even scared to walk the streets.

I'm British, but dark, could pass as Italian, Greek and even vaguely Asian. Never had any racism (ever) but then why would I?

That was until yesterday in the street (in the UK) when, a young guy walking passed me said aloud "Scum like you should go home". At first, I wondered who the heck he was talking about. Turned out the only person within 50m was me. Hmmm.

Seriously, thank god I don't live in the UK, because I genuinely feel that unease that is rising, and who knows where its going to end.