PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Training Dept?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2006, 17:28
Herbsnspices

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Etihad gripe

I told you so..... some refute, some insult, some lie and some pretend; but most live in self denial, hoping for that day that things will change at EY.

Once it made a name for itself as it has, no professional would near it with a ten foot pole even if it were a five foot pole (nothing against the Polish)

So guys, brace in for more contempt, and the reputation of the largest whorehouse in the Gulf. This executive management has taken with it from another carrier all the worst in antequated practices, incapable slobs and pimps, even those that can't read or write are general managers and it tells it all. Those who know anything and work there are doing so with regret for a move they should have not made, the ignorant decide and they are the ones that are promoted. I've seen them all pretending all is OK, but I learned that all that show their teeth are not necessarily smiling.

Ignorance is bliss but when you have the responsibility of so many lives, surely the government of Abu Dhabi cannot let this go on, what a name otherwise it would be making for itself, if this is truly the national airline of the UAE and an image of Abu Dhabi's success.

Good luck boys,I am already flying out of Europe and do not miss the crap i saw for a minute.