PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Excel - Military contract
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2006, 14:17
thrustucantrust

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Saddam,
Just saying what I see matey. If the cap fits. EG one of the teenage hosties mentioned above, now pregnant by married squaddie,who was single whhen he had a hard on. Few more down the clinic. It will keep "trisha" in business for years. Do you still need to ask thwe OC for permission to marry? Pathetic, but clearly necessary. Brave men but emotional retards. You critisise crew at XL , I critisise the Mil. Ive have knowledge of both worlds in detail. You do the math.The world doesnt owe you a favour and we civvies are not all useless, especially the cabin crew at excel. I know more useless squaddies "dining out on " the war than useless hosties alleged in your experience.

Oh and by the way, 12 years in the airborne forces, and 18 as a pilot which has included contracts for more than one government have helped hone my allegedly demeaning opinion,not of any fighting prowess, but definately of a lack of chivalry, and the inability to differentiate beteen the truth and their penis (penii?), with behaviour in general more atune to a horny schoolboy than a man, unless the "sir" is watching.
My post on the mil section refers. (or did)
Back to the topic.
Irish cc has it summed up . Its the MOD that dont give a sh1t not XL.
Ps it seems that the mod on the Mil forum os more your type , removed my post on the topic.More your style eh saddam.
Have fun when you get out, theres loads of civvies just dying to welcome your past with total indifference.

Last edited by thrustucantrust; 22nd Aug 2006 at 14:32.