PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAM Conditions
Thread: MAM Conditions
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2006, 11:14
mooguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just been invited for MAM panel day tomorrow!

Can anyone one of you helpful souls out there advice me on what kind of questions to expect???

I just attended the Perth base assessment day today at the Hyatt for almost 6 hours, and it went really well, the recruiters were all really nice and friendly, and did'nt make me feel ill at ease at all, the atmosphere was very convivial and natural.

I was actually surprised at how relaxed they made me feel, the last interview I had with Qantas 4 years ago, it all went swimmingly - until I got to the panel stage, which is where it ended! I never found out why of course. I was naturally disappointed, as I have had lots of flight attendant experience, mainly with Emirates, and other operators out of the middle east, private etc. So I ended up going back out to the middle east doing mainly VIP jobs, freelance and fulltime. NOw I'm just happy to be home in Perth as I'm over the middle east thing, and this job would be ideal for me, as hubby works away a lot of the time.

Got a call this evening, which took me by surprise, to come tomorrow morning for a panel interview. I would really apppreciate if anyone can tell me what sort of questions they ask? What do they particularly look for?

Cheers in advance to anyone who replies