PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan to the Sky, The End? (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2006, 20:37
Legin558

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys

We can do without this internal fighting.

Tim
I am not criticising your ideas, the HLF may be a good way forward and I basically agree with most of what you've said.

However I have contacted the Sun on a couple occasions and they do not seem interested, possibly due to the fact that they haven't been innundated with the same request from a good number of people.

I still believe that they would run the story if enough requests landed on their desks. What can it hurt to try. Why did you set up the HLF e-mail system.? Perhaps you thought that most people are basically lazy, so you had to make it easy for them to just click and done. Well you're probably right on that one too. So I am asking you, Can you please do the same again. You seem to have the base and facility to do it.

We have nothing to lose by trying and everything to gain. Especially if the Sun put their muscle into the HLF too.

Everyone
If Tim can't do this, has anyone else got an operational website where this could be achieved.

Someone else suggested Marshalls and BAe also be contacted. Perhaps again the same setup could get the amount of e-mails needed to make someone take notice.

Nigel