PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - buy yourself a 737 job in HK!!
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2006, 15:04
helldog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
flightbitch. Lets get one thing straight here man. I am not looking to upset you. But you have to admit you are getting quite upset at the comments here. You say these guys have a motivation to trash this program. Well you must also have a motive for defending it so how shall we say? Enthusiasticaly.

To answer your questions about where are the people that got ripped off. Well right here it would seem. I just cant imagine these type of allegations being made if they were totally untrue. Now if they are not true, lets see some figures as to the %age of "graduates" that have gone on to jobs with this company. If these assertions are not true then the gentleman in question could well consider legal action of his own. Maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle...I dont know. Hey if he ever comes back to me with an offer and it is all legit and is backed and guraunteed by the airline, who knows. Facts are when I spoke to him he was very enthusiastic about the whole thing and said I would have a job for sure etc etc. But He has not come back to me in weeks. But hearing stories like the ones above doesnt make me want to jump at the opportunity.

Cheers man