PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch Boots off 2 Arab/Asian men AGP - MAN due pax complaints
Old 21st Aug 2006, 08:59
PanPanYourself

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is it me or are airplanes usually pretty damn cold inside? I can't say I've ever been comfortable wearing just a t-shirt on a flight, and I've been on literarly thousands of them. Also, as already pointed out, Manchester would be way too cold to be prancing around in shorts and flip flops upon the supposedly early morning arrival of the flight. So I think the jackasses in shorts were the ones dressed suspiciously and if I were the captain I would have ejected all the passengers with shorts, bitch-slapped the ones who disembarked voluntarily, and been on my merry way. If the captain was concerned for the safety of the two asians he should have gotten rid of the passengers posing a threat to them, even if that meant getting rid of half the passengers, that would have been the RIGHT thing to do, but not economical. Monarch and the passengers owe a huge apology to these mistreated young gentlemen. This is all assuming that the event was reported correctly, and judging by an interview on the BBC with a couple of passengers in which the only cause for suspicion mentioned was language and dress, I believe it was reported correctly. Brits are notoriously racist by the way... is it racist of me to say that?

I hope a passenger on that flight reads this (slim chance), but if you are one of them, you are a jackass, do the world a favor and go jump off a cliff.