PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - buy yourself a 737 job in HK!!
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2006, 08:15
helldog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flying B. I can not belive you can not appreciate what these guys are trying to do here. Maybe they are frustrated, but hey full credit to them for trying to help others avoid the same trap. Maybe things worked out for you....good. But hey even you state that "some did not make it" Well old son "some" is way to much. How can you endorse a program in which you pay a hell of a lot of money but you could be one of the "some" that dont make it? Not good enough. You might as well pay a bit more and go to a reputable f/o entry program.

Personaly I [applaude] these guys who are trying to help others. Just take a look at what you are saying mate, your getting all worked up and attacking a username on a computer screen, that is in effect what you are doing. Now you may say coastrider26 is doing the same thing but not so, you made a personal attack on the person behind the name. Take a chill pill dude.

Coastrider and others thanks, I say it again I was showing interest in this program and if I had been ripped off it would have ruined me.