PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sen. John McCain - Major A$$hole
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2001, 17:21
SKYDRIFTER

BAD SUBJECT, I REALIZE -

A little remembered fact in history was that Hitler's first target was the union leaders. As extreme an association as that is, question why the U.S. government has a fetish against guns which account for a miniscule number of deaths compared to the malpractice fatalities attributed to medical doctors. Drug-alcohol related deaths dwarf gun fatalities, as well.

War hero-turned-traitor is no war hero. He either fought for the American way of life or he's another corporal Hitler.

I hate to be that brutal, but McCain's selective silence on major issues while attacking the American ideal of having the best life possible - and within legal means - is suspect in the best light.

I have the highest regard for McCain's war record and do not envy his time in Hanoi. I hope his zeal for the American people versus the american corporation isn't an illusion.

If McCain-the-politician wants to do something worthwhile, let him examine the wage conditions of the beginning pilots in his own state. If he wants to cry 'foul' with the starting conditions and wages with such carriers as American West and Mesa Airlines, I'll listen.

Until then he's a Lackey for the American corporations who don't have voting rights - does that bring a thought to light? [$$$]

[This message has been edited by SKYDRIFTER (edited 07 May 2001).]