PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAA Technical slammed over racism
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2006, 16:17
6-String

Devil

Okay, I won't use the K word again. It's not my website so, I don't really have a right to complain about censorship either!

As for racism: my experience of living abroad for many years, and meeting many white South Africans abroad, has shown me that I must have been the only white racist living in SA and voting for the Nats during the Apartheid days (which I must be honest; I sincerely miss!) and that being as it is, I must have held one helluva vote!

What happened to all those white blokes that I knew in the Army, and went to Zim, Angola and Namibia with, to kill people in the name of Apartheid? Either they all died up there, or they were forced to go and it wasn't really there fault that they were there in the first place because John Vorster and PW Botha probably forced them to sign up. And those blokes in the Air Force who used to arrive in their Imps or Gunships and blow the heads off of the people that I'd been chasing for a week, in an instant, and then go and get pissed in the Ondangs Air Force Base that night whilst I hid in the bush for weeks on end without food and water?

Where are these people? Sure, we can't ruin this feller's website here with racism and comments like the one I posted above deserve DELETION! But one thing 4HP, and any other white South African who thinks I'm a bit extreme or far right; don't you ever deny your past. You're not really any different to me!!!