PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL Pilot Exodus
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2006, 11:45
rsajlk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Cessna1052
Burnett,
I am definitely not one among those dwarfs you mentioned, but isnt it time to park this issue once and for all? Its been many years now, and we all knew that somehow all those who went into that dumb strike were all at fault. WE WERE ALL STUPID TO LISTEN TO THOSE DUMB LEADERS AND PUT OURSELVES IN FRONT OF THE LINE FOR SOME PEOPLES FIGHT!!!!!!!!!
And i"ve noticed, old school ka pa rin. I would say that you're still probably sticking yourself in PAL, otherwise you could have discovered already that outside PAL this thing that you said Camaraderie or brotherhood(yabang lang ito, because you want yourself to be treated as a Senior). Di na uso sa labas ang Sir, if I were you I will resign from where you are so that you will know personally what is the kind of Pleasantries you will get from the other Airlines. From where I am, position gradients doesn't exist(if you know the meaning of this), no assholing, and no imposition of Seniorities, But their is still camaraderie that exist.
And one more thing, CAPT DEL CARMEN stated on his letter through the PALpilots group that he indeed received his RETIREMENT from PAL.(Nasaan ka noon?) Happy flying to you.!

PS. enlighten us about this DODO brotherhood you're saying, aside from calling each other Brothers?(Sharing ng putok?, easy passing on the checkrides?,protections?, knowing somebody if that somebody turns out to be an ADMIN someday? tell us please....)

C1052

Amen to that, Cess1052. It happened 8 years ago and should be laid to rest. Peoples lives were screwed but such is life, as they say..We all must move on, as I and a lot have..It was great to have flown for our beloved Pal but other doors opened fortunately. Let bygones be bygones, learn from this experience and lets all move on.. Besides Mr Burnett,,those dwarves that you mentioned are not in management,,None of them are,,Some have left for other airlines while some remain.. Please get your story straight..No offense to anyone of course...