PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA CARGO
Thread: SIA CARGO
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2006, 09:25
O'Neill No6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As always Millerscourt you talk total rubbish in my opinion.

You say why shouldn't mainline have priority? Well that's the whole point mate. We are supposed to be going independent, therefore the influence of mainline should be reducing. I know that mainline, and particularly, B744 may have their own axe to grind. However, the fact remains that IF SIA Cargo are really serious about setting up an independent operation, then the influence of mainline should absolutely NOT have anything to do with it!

I realise that I may be accused of naivety on this subject but the fact remains that many intelligent and well meaning people have made decisions on the shape of SIA Cargo and are implementing those decisions. To be eternally cynical in the way that you are is to ignore any decision making of any sort ever. (Maybe that is a definition of people like you?).

Somewhere there has to be a fact as to how this operation is to be run and to suggest that mainline (B744) pilots will always have priority when it is a dying fleet and as I reiterate, Cargo is attempting earnestly, in my opinion (at our level), to become a seperate operation is wrong.

Well, I have to say this is as ridiculous as many of your comments over the years.

Sorry mate, my opinion. You are terribly mis-leading in your message