PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Airways
Thread: Etihad Airways
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2006, 10:11
Gwennie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

EY oh EY....

I attended the interview in KL in May and got selected then after about a week i got my MGT Clearence and went on to doing my medicals and submitting it to them after abt a week...then of course i got calls from them checking on when im available to fly off and stuff.. and i had also left my job as i was advised that i will be leaving in less then a month..... then all of a sudden i receive a mail and a call saying that due to some problems all recruitments are on hold however those recruited will definately join the team only not knowing when... so i waited and waited and in July the agent in KL got the list of names for those leaving in August... I got so excited as im on the list... got packed, bought all the stuff needed and all set to leave... then on the 13/8 exactly 3 months after my interview i receive a mail from EY saying that im an unsuccessful candidate... i was shocked and not knowing loads of other people received the same email too. The way the management works is crazy... i dont think they know wat they are doing... how can u recruit people make them spend so much on medicals, lead them on with informations on departure and now this...
I really hope that the way the management works will change as doing this to people out there is really not fair...
This is crazy....