PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - lap tops with new security rules
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2006, 00:41
dustybin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry i could only read about 1 page of your moaning about laptops and blaming airlines, GET A HOLD OF YOURSELVES FOR GOD SAKE. Ok your pi$$ed off that you can't take you laptops, mobiles, mp3 bah,bah! We are talking about human lives, i work as crew and have loads of thing taken from me just the same as passengers but i don't give a ****, cause if it means i get home and get to spend another night with my partner then so be it. How would you fell if after all your moaning to airlines about not taking your laptops onboard, another 9/11 happened. I bet you wouldn't give 2 **** about you laptop cause you or someone you know would be afftected by the actions of some idiot. Please have a good think about things and the present situation of the world and think what comes first, your family or you laptop ( which you will only part company for a few hours) I know what i would pick. As to date every passenger i have had has been very understanding and even joking about bussinessmen with holly socks. Pleeeeeese think about your safty and your family