PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Grounded SLF abuses BA Cabin Crew at M6 services.
Old 13th Aug 2006, 21:14
doubledolphins

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grounded SLF abuses BA Cabin Crew at M6 services.

Right I'll put the post here because it will end up here any way.
This afternoon my better half was abused and berated by a total stranger on the car park of a north bound M6 sevices. She is so upset she can not even remember which one she was at. This "gentleman" asked her if she worked for BA. This was fairly obvious as she was still in uniform. We live in the Northwest, she is LGW longhaul. (Shortly to be LHR). When she said yes he proceeded to verbally abuse her because he was having to drive this Sunday and not catch his usual flight. Well Mister, on the off chance you or a friend of yours may read this, what do you think she was doing on the M6? She had just got back from the US this morning and was now having to drive herself home. She had driven down to LGW on Friday evening and had a hell of a journey then as the courtesy car the garage gave her whilst hers is in dock, broke down. Any one who was on the M6 this afternoon will know that the return home was no picnic either. Many people, given the underlying reason for all this inconvinence, would have gone sick any way. She won't do that. Having got over a spot of cancer she regards each and every day as a gift and gets on with her life and the job she still (just about) loves.

YOU,SIR, ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH. I SUGGEST YOU TAKE YOUR COMPLIANT TO THE PEOPLE REALY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PLIGHT. IN CASE YOU HAD NOT REALISED, IT IS NOT THE FAULT OF THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY!Though I suspect there is not much chance of that.Any man who abuses a woman like that is just a spine-less jerk any way.