PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan to the Sky, The End? (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2006, 19:02
Winco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rocket,
It's not a case of leaping to anyones defence - I'm sure that the monkey and all of the others can stand up for themselves. But clearly, flipflop feels it necessary to make comments that are unwarranted IMHO simply because he cannot see other peoples point of view.

Listen, the efforts of Tim and others are extremely commendable, and to a point I admire them. I still very much hope that it all comes good, but I think that they have become blinkered and obsessed with this figure of 'just another quarter of a million' The fact is that it needs a great deal more than a quarter of a million pounds even to keep it going, and that's from TVOC figures, FI and others, including Pleming.

Tim says that Pleming 'seems confident that the rest of the money can be found' well that is great and I am delighted. But why dosen't he tell us where it's coming from ?
Why are their such serious doubts at Brunters, and why have people been made redundant if Pleming is confident? It doen't make sense I'm afraid.
Pleming is confident is he? Why? Does he know something that he isn't letting on to us ? Is he going to come good at the 12th hour with something he's got up his sleeve?

These are the problems that I have with this project, this total inability to tell us the truth about things ie the exact amount(s) needed, and by what date(s) etc.

I'm sorry, but until someone like Pleming has the courage to come onto a website like this or go public with the FACTS, then I am not going to throw any more money into this bottomless money pit, and if that offends others, then I shall refrain from posting on this topic again.

The Winco