PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan to the Sky, The End? (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2006, 09:51
Tim McLelland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by The Swinging Monkey
Tim
I think here lies our answer, and hopefully yours also...........
"some has been raised but the Trust also has creditors so without going into minute details we have continued with the 'worst case'' scenario by stating that £250,000 is needed before the end of the month. If we introduce more figures we shall simply add to the confusion. Well, that is how we see it. I hope you agree.The fact is that £250,000 alone will not restart the project, it needs the full £1M to be given or pledged for it to be able to go forward"
The fact that ANOTHER quarter of a million will NOT restart this project should be pretty clear, even to you Sir, that this is all but finished.
As FI says, "it needs the full £1M to be given or pledged for it to be able to go forward"[/ and that aint gonner happen!!
Kind regards
TSM
Although she's not saying anything that we didn't already know, thery're in the usual state of confusion it seems. Patently, the 250K will allow the project to continue - that's the whole point. It won't get the aircraft to flight status, but Pleming seems confident that the rest of the money can be found. As ever, you get at least four different versions of the same story, depending on where it comes from. But as I say, it's pointless to waste time on this aspect of the story right now, as without the 250k the project will stop in any case.