PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan to the Sky, The End? (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2006, 20:24
Winco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rocket,
Clearly you do not understand other peoples point of view here.
Mr Charlton, like everyone else, is entitled to his opinion and is clearly in the majority with his comments.
Nothing he has said is unfair or unwarranted, and in the main I agree entirely with him (and I am an ex Vulcan Operator myself) He has, and apparently is still, donating money to the project, so I think he has every right to question things and more importantly has the right to expect some answers!
I disagree completely on your point of "this is neither the time, nor the place" I believe strongly that now IS the time and the place to get some answers to the questions that people like Mr Charlton (and many others) are asking. Why do feel otherwise? And at what point would you be asking the questions, if at all?
The facts are non existant Rocket, and people are correct in not wanting throw good money after bad. Tim says its a quarter of a million £, Pleming says the same, their own web site says otherwise. Tim says that Pleming says, "things are not quite as bad" and yet their web site says otherwise, and the workers HAVE received redundancy notices.
Frankly, the project is a farce.
The Winco