PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan to the Sky, The End? (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2006, 19:36
andrewmcharlton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You are miles out.

A cancer of defeatism !! Wake up !! They have issued redundancy notices and have run out of money, thats not my word, its theirs.

If the trustees don't provide the financial data to companies house for LAST YEAR how do you think we stand to get up to date information. What facts am I contradicting ? I would love you to be specific. As for every avitation forum I can find I think you will find I only ever posted on the TVOC own noticeboard and here. For 2 reasons, I hoped that they read their own website (which they seem to when it suits and not the rest of the time) and then they posted FAQ's in response to postings on PPRUNE and ignored their own web site. What other aviation web sites am I posting on ? The correct way to obtain facts is to ask the trustees and get the information given to you which so far they have failed to do in any sense, perhaps you can suggest how we get to see what the true financial position is, I would love to know, as they can't get their facts straight and consistently tell anyone what they need and by when.

As for opinions, its like TV, if you don't like them turn over.

If now isn't the time to question the management team and what is going on, tell me when is ?