PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan to the Sky, The End? (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2006, 19:27
The Rocket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well,

For somebody who cares so passionately about this project succeeding, you do seem to be doing an awful lot of bellyaching and doomcasting. You say you wish the project to succeed, yet you seem to do your best to spread a creeping cancer of doubt and defeatism.

If you really do wish to find out financial information from the Trustees, which as you say, they are legally obligated to provide, do you really think that the best way to go about that is by moaning and sniping, and contradicting the pettiest of facts on every single aviation forum you can find? I think we both know that there are correct ways to go about obtaining such facts, and that you use this as a smokescreen for your actions.

I do not single out one person for my ire, everybody is entitled to an opinion, but when one person crops up day after day, constantly ramming his opinions down your throat, and seemingly popping up wherever he can and trying to ram his opinion down everybody else's throat, it is not hard to see why you have become tiresome.

We have all got opinions on this subject. We may well agree on many issues regarding the management of this project and other areas concerning it, however, there are times and places for spouting forth opinions like that. Personally I believe that at this moment, with the project in the situation it is, that this is neither the time, nor the place.