PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan to the Sky, The End? (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2006, 19:06
andrewmcharlton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rocket, how wide of the mark can you get.

The reason I post almost exclusively on the topic is because, if you have read my posts, you will see that as a donor I am not alone in any sense in wanting to know what the hell my money is being spent on.

I haven't denigrated everyone to do with the project at all. I like many others have been asking Felicity specifically both in posts on their web site and in emails directly for the same information as everyone else.

If you think that asking for a detailed action plan, full disclosure of the statutory acocunts and some answers to concerns raised by me and other donors is scaremongering and trying to turn people away from the project you are much mistaken. Its simply asking for what we should have been getting all along AND IS THE LEGAL OBLIGATION OF THE TRUSTEES. In case it escaped your notice I am not alone in calling for this.

I stand to gain in no way whatsoever from its success or failure I am simply a donor who cares passionately about it succeeding. I have openly advocated those in command standing aside to give others a run at it BEFORE it is too late if you bother to do your research. I have also criticised Felicity for a. not apparently being there and being on holiday (others posted this info) and for working on a multitude of other things and not 100% on this project. I haven't resorted to saying anything that others don't equaly hold as important and its based on publicly available information.

As for time, you must have plenty of it to go through posts on this and other forums and try to single out one person for your ire when many say the same things.

And for the record, I am still donating every month and have not stopped doing so despite the debacle.