PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easy jet wet lease
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2006, 16:59
jet2impress

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Off Stand
I worked for ezy a few years ago and a flight I was rostered for operate as subbed to FUA. As the sccm that meant to be on the flight, I still had to be on the flight (checked in as a passenger) as a 'rep' for ezy in the pax had any questions. When we got to BCN, the crew got off to go shopping. When I asked about the cleaning of the cabin, they said that the crew were not paid to do that, but ezy wouldn't pay for cleaners, thus the a/c stayed a tip.
We had the same thing happen at Jet2 when we leased from FUA. Aparantly the FUA crew stood at the front eating crew meals whilst watching the Jet2 rep prepare the cabin on the turn around. I heard of one instance where the FUA crew mocked and laughed at the jet2 rep whilst he/she cleaned the cabin. Crew meals seemed to be the most important thing to the FUA crew. First things first on a 50 min AMS was to eat the crew meals, then serve the pax after. Also, heard how a 1 hour delay was caused whilst they waited for an additional crew meal to be brought to the aircraft for a crew member that was being carried as supernumary!