PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan to the Sky, The End? (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2006, 07:49
Tim McLelland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by The Swinging Monkey
Tim,
Perhaps on reflection you may be right, but
1. We have all heard it before...oh just another ££££££
2. It appears that you know more about it than most of us do, and yet you won't divilge it.
3. You have not answered any questions put you, not even the one about 'what happens next month?'
4. As even you agree, TVOC are being less than forthcoming, why is that?
5. It appears that TVOC are doing little (if anything) to sort out this mess
6. Most of us are getting bored with it.
Without serious answers to serious questions, you are not going to change the minds of those of us who don't think it will happen now.
TSM
I don't know more about the project, I'm just basing my thoughts on the communications I've had, that's all.

I can't answer you as to what happens next month - there are lots of possibilities and TVOC say they don't rule anything out. But right now it's an academic matter if the project is stopped.

I don't know how much or how little TVOC are doing. From my viewpoint (and probably yours) I don't think they're doing much at all, but as I keep saying, this isn't the time to be asking, as it's a little too late.

As for changing minds, that's not my concern. I merely hoped that my input might encourage people to lobby their Lottery people, as it would seem that the only practical way of keeping this project alive until the flight stage, is with more help from the HLF.