PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan to the Sky, The End? (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2006, 20:26
The Swinging Monkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BEagle,
I am somewhat surprised at your attitude over this old boy. If you know something that the rest of us don't know, then pray tell, but don't condemn those amongst us who are being realistic over this utter fiasco.
I won't go over old ground, but there are still lots of questions and NO answers Sir. Even you must agree on that point surely?
We are not 'doom-ridden old women with singular lack of vision' we are sensible people who have reached the conclusion that the project is on its death bed, and without a cash injection it will die! I am willing to guarantee, that even with the £250K, unless there is a serious change in management, THE PROJECT WILL STILL DIE! There is NO plan of action is there? No one can or will say what will happen at the end of next month? And even if it gets rolled out, are you still 100% confident that a big-money sponsor will come forward? 'cos I'm not. I beleive that if anyone was going to come forward, then they would have done so by now. Imagine the publicity they would achieve.......'BEAGLE LTD SAVES VULCAN PROJECT'
What would you have us do BEagle, just keep throwing more and more money into the pot so Walton can get this months rent? Well not from me he 'aint! The same goes for Plemings 'consultancy' work - some consultant he has turned out to be eh?
Sorry all, I fear the end is nigh!
Kind regards
TSM