PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan to the Sky, The End? (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2006, 19:48
Tim McLelland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What is it with you people? How many times do I have to say that I'm not interested in going over the same ground again and again. We've heard all these points many times before and we're all pretty-much agreed on them. My point was that this is not the time to be raising them.

If you think the project is a dead duck then fine. I was asking other people who have a bit of ambition, imagination and spirit, to stick with it a little longer and at least see the project through to the end. Just continually saying "it won't work" is the kind of silly attitude that stops this kind of project from ever starting in the first place. If you can't offer any help, constructive criticism or advice, then what is the point of even posting a message?

We've done all the whining and bitching. We know that TVOC needs to be brought to account. But can we please stop going over the same points over and over again, and those of us who want to try and save the project can look at trying to help, instead of simply crying "doom" at every opportunity.

As for your sparkling input dan, I think we'd all be grateful if you'd keep your nasty comments to yourself, or at least confine them to the equally childish UKAR site where they belong. Of course I have absolutely no commercial interest in the project whatsoever. Sorry to disappoint you. And yes, I have been very critical of the TVOC project, as I've said on here repeatedly... but then you'd know that if you'd bothered to read what I've already said. Oh I forgot - actually reading posts was never one of UKAR's strong points...

Now, is there even the vaguest chance that anyone might like to say something constructive about the project, or are we doomed to read endless pages of woe and misery? If that's all that's on offer, at least save it for next month when you can have your "I Told You So" party.