PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aerospace Aviation
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2006, 10:21
ContactMeNow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by computer says no
So there you go. The I's have it. In line with what disco air said, a happy student from this establishment probably relates to good experience with their instructor as opposed to the organisation as a whole, which is exactly the case with me.

My opinion of aerospace is just one of many, and if all the negative feedback has come from ex employees, then it's probably a good idea that you listened to them as opposed to what I've said.

It is a shame though that everyone who's been to this school will have to limit themselves to private ops from here on in. It hurts after all the time and effort we've put in.
Its like most airlines I guess, the company is making money and as a result they don't look at the way management runs the company. Money comes in student flies, goes home hopefully rebooks and happy days....

Not having seen the current intructor's at either establishment I can't comment on the expierience level of commercial/Charter/RPT they have. The issue im re-raising is CPL flying should be taught by experienced commercial pilots with thousands of hours in the above fields, not some grade 3 or grade 2 (however, this raises the issue about pay)

At the end of the day, it is your money and spend it how you feel fit

CMN