PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet (merged)
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2006, 19:45
planecrazy.eu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having never been to an Interview i cant help, but i have read through two of the Cathay Interview books and can see most questions can be turned around to other airlines. 747 Questions are obviously no good to Easy Jet, but i am sure they can be converted to A320 and 737 questions.

I have noticed there are other Generic interview books around on the net for Airline interviews. But all these cost ££, the Cathay books are short of £50.

I think the whole Aviation Training and Employment thing is a big circle of seen how much money they can take you for. I dont think i am speaking out of line as the Airline industry is not the only industry that has high training costs, but most other industrys pay for this training. And when i was thinking of becoming an IT Pro, I got loads and loads of PDF downloads with interviews tips, etc. And most IT interviews have a technical element just like the airline ones.

The mould needs to be broken, people who take theses interviews need to post or write a good article of what the interview was like, and some of the questions that they can remember.