PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dual Citizenship....and dying for your country??
Old 31st Jul 2006, 01:30
parabellum
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
But that is not what is happening here A....gh. Sztoggy is saying that he will only honour his oath and obligations to the French flag if it suits him and he agrees with the French policy, he is stating his intentions before he has to make any decision, no Damascene conversion here then, is there?

Dual nationals fighting for Israel are actually fighting for the survival of the Jewish faith in it's homeland more so than a particular country, I think, for what it is worth.

Again, a personal view, but I can't help thinking that the kidnapping of Israeli soldiers, by cross border raiding parties into Israel, from Gaza and south Lebanon is all part of a bigger plan by Syria and Iran to have an all out war against Israel. Syria seem to be doing as much as they can to provoke an 'incident' that they will claim is an attack from Israel and then Iran will enter the fray too.

Possible outcome, Iran enters the war, Israel carry out a limited nuclear attack on Iran and threaten Syria with the same, all sides withdraw behind their borders, claiming victory, to lick their wounds and work out another plan aimed at removing Israel from the map.