PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The coming decline of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2006, 10:15
CaptR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil Update

Gudday all - well its been an interesting thread, a good variety of comments and thoughts from many people.........I am not a doomsayer, nor do I really care about politics - to much of that crap these days be it on Government, world bodies or in business......

The theory of peak oil is sound, 7 years research I have done has convinced me. I see some of the same tired old debunking arguements that the people who have posted haven't really researched. Well its not my job to tell you everything.........just remember when the airlines go bust and there is one or two flights a day between Syd and Bris for this who can afford it - I told you so! And when you cannot afford a house due to the excessive interest rates and depression, and you cannot afford to drive a car but have to catch public transport everywhere - remember I told you so.....

For those who doubt - watch what the Senate Inquiry reports in Oct this year......

It is better to plan and be prepared than lose all your hard earnt cash and assets because you failed to gain an understanding based on solid research........

And when you are all crying foul about the airlines collapsing - I will smile and think - I told them........at least I did the homework and am prepared in the best way possible - as well as earning a fair bit of dosh with put options........a bit rought really as it is your industry's demise that will set me up!!

Best Wishes
CaptR