PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Performance reports
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2006, 20:29
Ali Barber

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This officer has some good and original thoughts; the good are not original and the original are not good.

In spite of the fact that his records show to the contrary, he displays no signs of having ever attended an officers’ training school.

Bloggs is currently a potential officer, I see no reason for that to change.

When this pilot says he has control, he lies!

At one time RN officers were permitted to petition the Board of Admiralty regarding promotion. It is reported that that one officer wrote:

"In every promotion list there is one officer of whom all know him remark
“How on earth did he make it!" Your Lordships, I should like to be that
officer"

"This sortie often shows the limits of a student's capacity. If that was the only aim, it would have been a pass"

If ignorance really is bliss, then Officer Cadet F is the world's happiest person.

From the school master to the officers selection board -

"I'm afraid I can't recommend Bloggs to HM's armed services - in fact I'd
feel safer if he were on the other side".

Works well under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in a trap.

I would not breed from this Officer

Two successive entries in his 5000. The first read "Smith tends to breathe heavily during the final approach." The following day's entry read "Have joined Smith in breathing heavily during the final approach."

"Smith wholeheartedly agrees that he is a sycophantic individual......."

“You have lots of outstanding qualities and if there was a war you would be exactly the sort of chap that we would need. However, as it is, I cannot recommend your promotion to master aircrew and I'm issuing you with a formal warning"

He has the wisdom of youth and energy of old age.

"Bloggs exudes a level of confidence rarely matched by competence."

“Fg Off xxxxx has the knack of making strangers immediately…………
if you see 2 people talking and one looks bored, he’s the other one………
he would argue with a signpost”

"To entrust Bloggs with the command of even a wheelbarrow would be to take a serious risk; were he to be granted command of a mechanically propelled vehicle such as a bicycle, I would wish to be posted to another planet"

"We keep saying 'has potential' but if that doesn't start translating soon then I will just have to assume that you are actually crap"

Bloggs displayed the handling skills of a lorry driver and the airmanship of a u-boat commander

From the commercial world, "I feel that Bloggs' undoubted talents, whatever they may be, would be better deployed in a different sized bank. A much larger bank, a larger bank, a smaller bank or a much smaller bank, any of these would be suitable."

"By pressing the aircraft start button, F/O ******* sets in motion a sequence of events over which he has little control".