PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL Pilot Exodus
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2006, 10:59
paolylo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by eroplano
Hi there paolylo! The shortest distance between you and a cockpit is a straight line. I suggest you go on and apply directly to Av School. I think they are in need of cadet trainees and pilots (as this thread proves). Maybe your dad has his reasons otherwise. I Don't know if the fact that you are your dad's son would lessen the chances of you getting in (baka striker s'ya). I hope that wouldn't be the case.

Prepare yourself physically, psychologically, emotionally, and of course financially (2 Mil).

Go on....Submit that resume and pray. Now is the time!

Goodluck
thanks! i've been trying to look for information about the Av School but i don't think they have a website. all i know is that it's located in Clark(?). my dad will take care of the financial part of the deal (would there be quarters located in the premises of the Av School or do i look for a place to lodge around the area?). preparing for the rest is my problem .

about my resume, my current work isn't as technical as flying a plane. also, my college degree has nothing to do with math, sciences, or engineering. i'm also trying to gauge my chances (i've been trying out the MS flight sim on the PC) in even getting in the Av School.