PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Crime in SA
Thread: Crime in SA
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2006, 16:17
learboys

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Filterisk, "Everyday I recieve on my pc emails of petitions about crime. The worst part about it is that they are always sent from Ex pats. Its getting tedious" With that statement you can go to hell!!! It was convienient for the ANC to use the media and news here once apon a time, now the boot is on the other foot, not so nice, is it!!! Another thing my reasons for being here in Europe has got nothing to do with you, Im still a South African, to say the least nobody emailed you this, its a forum(a chat site). You made the choice to read my posting, which if you didn't want to, you shouldn't have. Nobody forced you to. It's called freedom of speech. Typical narrow minded thinking, if you don't like it or can't handle the truth then don't read it, get off the site. In future I suggest you wind your neck in and if you want to have your say, leave the nasty comments out of it.

As for investment I do agree with you, we need it badly down South, but with these kinds of stats, who in their right mind will invest? The Fat Cats (GOV of the day) are doing nothing to stop the crime, and every time they get caught out, or with their pants down they blame it on "Apartheid", so sick of that line!!!!!! and how the "whites" are always to blame, now that's "TEDIOUS".