PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AEROFAN Flight Training (merged)
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2006, 09:24
jar-dk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yes he certainly ticks you off...... I would love to know who he is..... a competitor... pissed off student??....
A Mate of mine just did his me-ir at AEROFAN and according to him the planes are ok,while he was there nothing was wrong - do you really need all new diamond star planes? old gauges and different lay out...... who cares they all show almost the same, you might as well get used to things are never where they used to be when you get out in the GA jungle, there nothing is as its supposed to be, everyday something new happens.
Seriously failing in Spain hheheh then you must rethink your piloting future...
My personal experiences with AEROFAN are professinel and very "go-minded" 80% of the times where AEROMADRID cancelled my flights, AEROFAN flew with their students. James the english guy who takes care of things at aerofan showed me more professionalism and courtesy in one day than aeromadrid did in 3 months. Can only recommend them if you are going the spanish way, but then again go see for your self, what is 1 plane ticket when you are about to spend 6 grand on a meir.