PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AEROFAN Flight Training (merged)
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2006, 08:48
hughesyd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This guy is as mad as a wasp!!

When is he going to realise that he is just making himself look stupid. I think boys and girls you are clearly lookingt at a guy who was one of the few who actually failed at Aerofan, so rather than taking responsibility of his own failings and building on them, he tries to bad mouth the flight school and blame them for his poor flying skills and personal failings. Its a sad fact that i see this so many times here in Spain. There are so many that i see here that cant be bothered to study, mess about all year while mummy and daddy are spending a fortune putting them through flight school, and some of the results are shocking. Im not just talking fails but getting 10 and 20 percent in ATPL exams because they just cant be arsed, makes me think why they are here.

This is only a small minority of course, but as soon as they fail, the flight school is to blame, the aircraft are poor, the instructors are poor, the lecturers are bad, usually when you are blaming everything else, its time to look at yourself.

So, my friend maybe you are one of these countless students i see here at Aeromadrid and Aerofan ect.
you certainly seem hell bent on tarnishing their image, but unfortunately everybody else on here has had a positive experience of them, and the link you have sent in Spanish is full of rubbish!!Also stop calling yourself "John Cooper" or "David Fraser" for gods sake, people on here werent born yesterday and its pretty obvious you are Spanish.

If you cant be a man, Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get on with it, then at least stop posting threads on here that are full of crap!!.
Get on with it!!

Dammn , i said i wouldnt reply again but this guy is winding me up, sorry to everyone else for ranting on myself!