PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates 2% Payrise
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2001, 15:18
kurmitola

Cool

twitchy,
I personnaly dont care if Indian Airlines got a 40% rise....is the company making money ? Living in India is probably a lot cheaper than other places but have you tried living there ? Try the taxis in summer ( bring your own a/c ) and you will know what I'm talking about. A hugh majority of us pilots know that its not all about money. If you can strike a balance between both and get all your priorities right ( wether you are single or married with/without kids) then some "packages" will look very attractive than others. I am sure a lot of us do not agree that " most of the pilots in EK are a bunch of rejects from UK/OZZ/NZ as was implied by someone on this thread. Who are you to say that ? What proof do you have?
They have people from SQ, BA,BMI,QF,CX,LH,LTU, MH,SAA,ANZ etc,etc...rejects you say ? Then I felt so sorry for you. They, I learned have also got a few whom left years ago and came back. BTW, how many airlines drove their pilots to work in a latest V 70 or sometimes a BMW 740i as I was told....is it right EK boys or you are just exxagerating ?