PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australia: Training, Licence Conversion, Job Prospects
Old 25th Jul 2006, 00:42
Ned-Air2Air

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rob - Suggest you take a chill pill on this one.

I know who Top End Torque is and he is someone who has given a LOT of younger pilots a break in this industry, more so than the Army or QES or any other of your previous employers.

While I think your promotion of the industry is admirable be careful who you have a go at, as some of these guys have put a lot back into the industry and have never asked for any recognition for what they have done.

A lot of people do what they can for the industry in their own particular ways, some in front of the media saying look what we have done, others behind the scenes in a quietly quietly manner. All have to be respected for what they do. One way is not better than the other, they all help the industry.

On a personal note TOT has a right to be bitter and twisted on some things (no offence TOT ) as he has been shafted by a few in this industry. Just remember take a lot of the posts here with a grain of salt and all will be right.

Ned